Legal counsel - Insurance
We are seeking a legal counsel on behalf of our client, an insurance business. Reporting into the senior legal counsel, you will be assisting in providing comprehensive legal services primarily for Underwriting, working proactively and collaboratively across the business including Compliance, DUA and Underwriting based in London, Zurich, Malta, Gibraltar and Bermuda.
Main tasks include insurance and reinsurance wordings review and updating, bespoke clauses and endorsements drafting and review as well as reviewing / revising delegated authorities and distribution agreements and related regulatory issues, commercial contracts and vendor agreements. You will be creating contract templates; developing and maintaining contract and policy wordings databases, researching and summarising key market trends and issues, providing guidance and training.
The successful candidate will have at least 6 years of post-qualification experience as well as previous in-house experience for a multinational insurer (company and Lloyd’s) with expertise in SME / consumer policy wordings and delegated authorities. If you have an eye for detail, we’d like to hear from you.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Services In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Insurance/Reinsurance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate Insurance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)