Legal Counsel - Entertainment
Legal Counsel - Leisure Industry
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a commercial solicitor in Birmingham. Due to company expansion and an increase in work-flow this established in-house legal function are looking to recruit a legal counsel vacancy. The company is a true market leader who are an instantly recognisable brand.
- Negotiation and drafting of a range of commercial contracts and agreements.
- Technology, Outsourcing and IP matters including sponsorship, media campaigns and Data Protection.
- Managing various, complaints, disputes and litigation.
- Providing general employment law advice. Sector specific regulatory, compliance and competition issues.
- NQ - 4 Year PQE Solicitor
- Strong understanding and experience in Commercial agreements.
- Able to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
- Good academic profile
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy