Are you a Commercial Solicitor looking for a forward-thinking Top 100 firm that actively look to create a great place to work for their employees by creating a positive environment where people feel valued?
This successful firm is expanding and are seeking even more talented, client focused lawyers to join them. You will find a people centred approach, where legal talent is nurtured and developed so that you can reach your full potential.
This award winning firm has a wealth of experience with several teams and individuals ranked in the Legal 500 and has continued to grow and thrive in all of the public and private sectors they specialise in.
They are a full multi-service firm offering a unique collection of specialisms across all their sectors. With five offices across the country and extremely knowledgeable lawyers, they provide top quality service to their clients nationally (and internationally!).
The firm is particularly proud of its unique and active engagement with its communities and the environment.
The firm are seeking a Commercial Solicitor with 4 - 8 years PQE for their Government and Infrastructure team in Manchester, Greater Manchester.
The vast majority of their work is non-contentious commercial advice for public sector clients but they also have a strong practice advising private sector organisations that have relationships with the public sector. Their advice includes:
- all aspects of EU procurement law, including challenges for both claimant and defendant;
- major projects, particularly urban regeneration;
- commercial agreements relating to collaborations, joint ventures and outsourcing;
- alternative service delivery models, including wholly- and jointly-owned companies, mutualisation and shared services;
- state aid;
- vires and governance.
The role will be based in the firm's office in the heart of Manchester, which is growing rapidly. You will have your own caseload as well as support a Manchester-based Partner with more complex matters. You will also have the opportunity to delegate work to and supervise junior fee earners in the team.
The ideal candidate will work to a high standard, be interested in getting involved in business development and have a commercial awareness.
In return, this firm will offer an excellent benefits package including a sponsorship scheme to assist with your ongoing development and various health and welfare benefits.
- You will be a Commercial Solicitor in this firm's Government and Infrastructure team with 4 - 8 years PQE
- You will have strong technical knowledge
- You should have first class client service skills
- Salary is very competitive depending on your level of experience, plus excellent benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor with 4 - 8 years PQE to join this growing and supportive Top 100 firm in the heart of Manchester City Centre.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!