PSL - Real Estate - 2-3 days per week - London
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a leading real estate practice at an international law firm in London. The firm is looking for a Managing Practice Development Lawyer to join the real estate team working 2-3 days per week.
The successful candidate will be a knowledgeable England & Wales qualified real estate lawyer who has gained experience working for a comparable international law firm in London. This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading real estate team at an international law firm in London in a professional support lawyer capacity, working 2-3 days per week.
- Revising, updating and maintaining the English/Welsh real estate precedent bank.
- Creating new precedents.
- Drafting practice notes to support the use of the precedent bank.
- Liaising closely with fee earners to understand and respond to their requirements for precedent support.
- Working closely with fee earners to gather market feedback and to maintain a good understanding of the "market norm".
- Participating in and contributing to innovation projects to enhance the use and delivery of legal documentation.
- Participating in and coordinating the automation of key precedents for their better and more efficient use by internal fee earning teams.
- Where required, providing assistance and support to the Managing PDL with the following:
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rebecca for a confidential discussion on 0203 950 0534.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.