In-house Lawyer, 1 - 4PQE
An opportunity has arisen to join the legal team of a UK listed brand which has grown significantly both in the UK and internationally. Working alongside the General Counsel you will find yourself working in a fast paced environment, providing commercial support and advice to the whole business.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts, in particular IT contracts, logistics contracts and supply of goods and services agreements.
- Maintaining and regularly updating the company's standard T&C's, including website terms and business to business purchase terms.
- Advising on marketing matters, competitions and sales promotions.
- Providing training and legal updates to the business.
- Providing compliance advice including data protection, Bribery Act and competition law.
- Liaising with senior management and providing efficient legal advice to the wider business.
- Co-ordinating external legal support (in particular international legal providers)
- Advising on intellectual property and brand protection matters.
- Supporting the General Counsel with Company Secretarial matters.
This role will suit a qualified lawyer with c1-4 years' PQE. Experience gained in any of the following areas is of interest to us for this role: Commercial, Corporate, Commercial Litigation or Regulatory areas. What we are looking for is your passion to be a lawyer in business.
Whatever your background, you will be comfortable working with and communicating to colleagues at all levels of the business and you will be able to work well as part of a team as well as having the ability to work autonomously. This is an amazing opportunity for the right individual to add value to one of the UK's fastest growing brands.
For further information please contact Victoria Moore at Arburthnot Yon on 07971666134 or email@example.com