Legal Recruitment Consultant
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the global recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Join one of our teams and you'll be working for one of the best names in the industry. We have an outstanding reputation amongst some of the most successful and largest organisations in the world and strive to provide smart recruitment solutions and quality customer service.
With our global network of employees, we work hard to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values.
Our vision is to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets. With c. 6,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we specialise in a broad range of professions and industries.
It's not just about what we do it's about how we do it. Our success is underpinned by a culture of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
Our values are reflected in everything we do, every day, all over the world.
An opportunity to develop in one of the most successful teams in the Thames Valley, amongst peers who will work with you to achieve your goals.
Network and build your reputation for knowledge, service and excellence. Develop your business. Become the point of contact for numerous organisations, firms and candidates across the market.
Keep your finger on the pulse of latest trends, sought after skills, great candidates and new opportunities.
We are seeking a driven, bright and articulate recruitment consultant to join the most successful team in the Thames Valley and for this you will need the following:
- Determination adn Focus towards achieving goals and set targets
- An ambitious individual who will stop at nothing to ensure they make the right steps towards leading a successful desk
- Excellent communication skills and an engaging manner
- An inquisitive nature and eagerness to learn about our clients and candidates, their needs, their goals and ability to convert this information into commercial actions
- Good time management and organisation is a must. This is a full 360 degree role which means you will need to balance a busy diary on top of achieving goals and targets!
- Enthusiastic, energetic and a competitive personality
If this is you or you aspire to develop these areas, then we would definitely like to meet you.
Excellent training and package on offer
Investment in you to ensure you have a fruitful career at Page Group
An exciting and lucrative desk with high potential within a top performing legal recruitment team