Paralegal, in-house commercial and compliance
If you are looking to do something different from a typical paralegal role in private practice then this is an excellent opportunity to join global listed business as a paralegal where you will be able to use your legal knowledge in a business facing interactive role advising the business in relation to commercial legal and compliance matters.
Forming part of an established legal and compliance team, you will report into an experienced lawyer and assist with drafting and reviewing commercial contracts as well as running a compliance programme across Europe. Key areas of responsibility will include:
- drafting commercial agreements including terms and conditions, supply agreements and non-disclosure agreements
- working with business colleagues to assist then in recognising and understanding compliance risks
- managing compliance policies and processes
- helping with due diligence and contracting reviews for third parties
- helping business colleagues screen and check customers so they are compliant
- undertaking compliance risk audits
- supporting on investigations and whistle-blowing reports
We are keen to hear from graduates with commercial, corporate or compliance legal experience. Any experience gained working in a business environment would be beneficial. Along with enthusiasm, good communication and organisational skills and a desire to get involved in a business.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a supportive environment where you will get some great experience across a range of commercial legal and compliance areas on a global basis.
For more information please contact Victoria Moore on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07971666134
Apply for Paralegal, in-house commercial and compliance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly