ECM Principle Associate - 7 Plus PQE
Pro-Legal has been approached by the partners of this leading transatlantic law firm to add a senior level corporate associate to their ever-growing team. Their business is synonymous with innovation, fostering creative thinking, embracing new technology, and delivering bespoke solutions to complex questions. Above all, they pride themselves on an entrepreneurial culture which encourages and enables talented people to reach their full potential.
Why should you work here as an ECM principal associate?
- You will be working alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile, diverse client base as well as the chance to develop new business;
- Client Facing - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships;
- Great platform for building a practice and well rewarded;
- Clear career progression.
Why do you enjoy working here as an ECM principal associate?
"I like the collaborative environment of my team where all ideas are welcomed and recognised. The firm has a very supportive environment with a heavy emphasis on personal development. We have high profile clients which constantly presents fresh challenges allowing me to build and develop my skills further." - ECM principle associate (joined the firm 2 years ago)
What do you need to succeed here as an ECM principal associate
- Qualified lawyer with 7 Plus years plus post-qualification experience at a major law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its corporate practice,
- Experience and understanding to projects of all types and sizes, within public M&A and Equity Capital Markets;
- This role would suit a 7 plus PQE but we will consider applicants outside of this;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career driven as an ECM principle consultant looking to work for a major transatlantic law firm then get in contact today on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7269 6316. Interviews are being arranged in the next three weeks.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.