Data Privacy Lawyer - Leading International Bank
Our client, a market leading international bank, is looking to hire an experienced data privacy lawyer to join their growing legal team.
This bank are working on cutting edge projects and the successful candidate will be working at a high level of responsibility with a global remit. As part of your role, you will be advising a variety of legal matters in relation to data privacy issues supporting the businesses across the bank and assisting with creating new policies and innovative strategies. The successful candidate will also be advising on issues related to information governance, including confidentiality laws and regulations.
As a guide, this role would be suitable for a lawyer with c.4+ years' post-qualified experience in a data privacy role, either at a highly rated law firm or in-house position. Although data privacy is the primary focus of this role, we would be open to considering candidates from broader corporate/technology backgrounds, so long as they have an up-to-date understanding of key DP issues and are open to becoming more focused on the area.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Intellectual Property In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulatory/Compliance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Data Protection In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)