Regulatory Lawyer (Barrister or Solicitor) - Major Sporting Brand
Graff Search is delighted to partner with one of the leading sporting organisations in the UK in the search for a regulatory advocate (barrister or solicitor).
The ideal candidate will be 2 to 5-year qualified barrister or solicitor with a keen interest in sports.
This position will involve interacting with high-end sports personalities to advise on, prepare and represent cases that fall within the regulatory bodies remit.
The role will report directly to the head of legal and involve the following:
- Providing legal advice and support to investigations, including the gathering of evidence and formulating charges.
- Preparing and presenting cases dealt with by the regulatory commissions and appeal boards.
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified Barrister or Solicitor
- Experience in criminal or regulatory law
- Advocacy experience, including witness handling (ideally in criminal courts)
- An interest in sports
The ideal candidate must be a team player and be able to work in a fast-paced environment, often under intense scrutiny from the media.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.