Associate (0 - 4 PQE) - Corporate M&A- Top US Firm
We are working with a market leading US firm, which specialises in the energy market. The corporate department of the firm works across M&A, international energy transactions (oil and gas, natural resources and power sectors), private equity, corporate finance and securities, banking and finance. The firm are seeking a junior – mid associate (NQ – 4 PQE).
- Advising financial institutions, major corporations, private equity investors and service providers.
- Negotiating and drafting agreements
- Conducting due diligence
- Arranging of financing from investors
- Completion of transactions, ensuring all documentation is prepared adequately
- Finalising all post-completion registrations and procedures
- Strong academic background
- Qualified in England & Wales, or able to work in London
- Trained at a top UK or US firm
- Strong corporate experience
- 0-4 PQE
For more information, please get in touch and send a CV to our associate team at: