Business Analyst (Legal Management)
Elevate is recruiting for a Business Analyst for a permanent contract based in Basel, Switzerland.
The Business Analyst role is responsible for understanding the client business environment, gathering solution requirements and providing advice to clients on implementation strategy based on best practices.
You will be working on exciting and demanding projects in a young, growing industry.
The role is based in Basel, with extensive travel across Switzerland and potential European/US.
Travel could be at any given time and associated rights to work in the EU are required.
- Assist with requirements gathering.
- Assist with activities and communication of requirements with internal and external teams.
- Document requirements, through standard documentation templates, based on clients’ needs by utilizing established tools and best practices.
- Perform quality assurance tasks when required.
- Assist the project/program manager in tracking project delivery.
- Act as a client advocate and problem solver throughout the project.
- Foster team spirit with both client and internal project teams.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role (project manager, consultant, business analyst, software implementation etc.) within a professional services firm.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in law, business, computer science or a related field.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated confidence and ability to facilitate client meetings.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong MS Office skills including MS Visio and MS Project.
- Strong organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Strong professional consulting and presentation skills (i.e. client relationship management, scope management).
- Ability to work with virtual teams.
- Ability to be a results-driven self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-based environment.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.