Data Analysis Analyst
Elevate is recruiting for a Data Analysis Analyst for a Law firm based in Roslov, Poland. You will become a member of an existing team of skilled eDiscovery associates based in Roslov, supporting complex civil litigation, investigations, and regulatory inquiries.
The Data Processing Service Line is responsible for processing of large data sets and providing analysis, review and production support.
- Ensure quality of work deliverables in line with project specifications and established service models, maintain and review quality control processes.
- Maintain documented procedures and assist with the development of process documentation, best practices and training.
- Communicate daily with end-users, Case Managers, Attorneys and Paralegals.
- Essential experience and skills for success:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Technical and data analysis skills, including software development and scripting experience (e.g. SQL, VBA, Python, PowerShell) .
- Structured and process-oriented with high degree of attention to detail.
- Results driven with a hands-on, proactive attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple assignments concurrently.
- University degree or equivalent in Information Technology or related field.
- Prior experience in the legal industry would be beneficial.
- Prior experience in eDiscovery or Forensic technology would be beneficial.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.