Move to a Renowned US Firm in London – Irish/Northern Irish-qualified Finance Associates Wanted!
Our client, a leading international US law firm, is undergoing a period of expansion in London as part of a policy of wider global growth.
Within this expansion, a unique opportunity has arisen for an Irish or Northern Irish-qualified associate, ideally from a top-tier firm in either jurisdiction, to join the finance practice group in the London office.
The finance team undertakes a range of transactional work, from global fund and structured finance to more general corporate finance, and there will be a broad range of work on offer.
Anyone moving from the Dublin or Belfast market would undoubtedly prosper from a move to London given the exposure to more international and high-value transactions, while also benefiting from the lucrative US scale salary. Furthermore, the enhanced career prospects gained from working at a prestigious international brand cannot be ignored.
Applications are welcome from candidates with between 1-3 years of PQE. Ideally, applicants should have trained and qualified with their current firm, and will be working as an Associate in the Banking and Finance practice with a broad range of experience.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Naim Kalaji on 0207 374 4759 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Services Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Funds Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Greater)