Gerald is a leading global metals trading company. Its business consists of the physical sale, development, trade and structured financing of commodities and commodity linked assets. Gerald is a diversified metals trader, across precious and non-precious metals and operates on a global basis.
With is Headquarters in London, Gerald has trading offices in America, China, Switzerland and the UK and with mine and commodity related investments in various jurisdictions.
Working as a member of the Legal Team and assisting on all Gerald Group legal requirements.
- Assisting on all financial and corporate matters of the Group, including particularly finance aspects.
- Strong focus on finance, trade finance and bank finance facilities.
- Interfacing with other business units within the Group (Desk, Operations, Credit, Treasury) to ensure internal client requirements met and Group requirements addressed.
- Exposure to external customers and trade / finance counterparties.
Key Skills and Experience:
- England and Wales qualified solicitor (or equivalent commonwealth jurisdiction qualification such as from the following: New Zealand, Australia, Canada).
- At least 1 - 2 years PQE, experienced in finance and facility documentation (credit facilities, guarantees, security documents, conditions precedent).
- Exposure to commodities finance is desirable but not a requirement for a candidate with solid finance abilities.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- First class written and spoken communication skills a requirement. Confident, with strong interpersonal skills and team player approach.
- Fluent English speaker. Fluent or advanced level in the following languages is not a requirement but would be of interest: Mandarin, Russian, French, Spanish and/or Portuguese.
Apply for In-House Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly