- **Legal Opportunity at Rackspace**
- New opportunity for an ambitious junior lawyer to join the a leading provider
About Our Client
Since 1999 Rackspace has been listening to their customers as they explore how technology can better serve their business. Rackspace has been attracting the best talent in the industry to make it happen and their belief is rooted in a real vision to be the world's greatest service company. Each and every one of Rackspace's employees delivers the vision through shared core values that guide the business to deliver their best days, every day. Their Legal team in the London (Hayes) is expanding and is recruiting for a Legal Counsel to join them.
The Legal Counsel will be responsible for managing all of our EMEA and APAC vendor contracts and will also provide sales contract support. This role will be part of the international legal team based in our London (Hayes) office and will work closely with senior management on a global basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a Legal business partner to the international vendor team.
- Structuring, negotiating and drafting vendor, sales and partner contracts and related agreements which can range from standard contracts to bespoke, complex and enterprise transactions.
- Advising senior stakeholders across the business general legal and contract specific issues and risks and their impact in commercial terms.
- Working closely with the US teams, you will ensure a consistent global approach in the way we work with our vendors.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Rackspace candidate will be a qualified UK commercial lawyer having obtained training within a leading law firm or in-house business. With c. 2 years PQE* you will be passionate about providing business focused advice and ready to take on the challenge that global technology business provides.
The successful candidate will:
- be confident in drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts
- act as a business enabler to our internal clients
- be an enthusiastic team player, with good relationship building skills
- enjoy being part of a fast paced, expanding global technology company
- want to continue to grow and develop as a lawyer
*PQE is a guideline. All levels of PQE will be considered should the relevant experience be met.
What's on Offer
Rackspace offers the successful candidate a fantastic package including a carefully selected suite of benefits.
Ref Code: MPTW13969690Z