New In-House Role - Regulatory Lawyer - Director Level (8+PQE) - Global Financial Institution
My Client is a Global Financial institution looking to hire a Senior Regulatory lawyer at Director level on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include -
- Managing senior relationships with regulators
- Proactive and ongoing management of regulatory reviews and examinations, including any associated interaction, e.g., interviews, document requests, presentations
- Developing and communicating insights on policy and regulatory relationships internally and externally
- Acting as thought leaders on policy, regulatory and supervisory developments and their application to the business
- Engaging with client relationship management technology platform to bolster team content
A strong candidate will have relevant experience, specifically of working closely with Regulators from within top global financial institution.
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02076486954 for more information.
Apply for New In-House Role - Regulatory Lawyer - Director Level (8+PQE) - Global Financial Institution
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly