NQ Legal Counsel – Global Energy Business – London
An exciting opportunity has arisen with a growing and dynamic business listed on more than one exchange. Our client is a world leading, international service provider within the oil & gas industry.
Due to increased business and potential, our client is now seeking to recruit two commercial lawyers to join their growing in-house team. Lawyers will work in a niche team advising all divisions within the business and report directly to the General Counsel.
As an in-house lawyer, you can anticipate working on a variety of matters: drafting, review, negotiation and advising on various commercial agreements. M&A, JVs, dispute management, compliance, corporate and international matters. You will enjoy working on stimulating and challenging projects.
This is the perfect opportunity for a Private Practice lawyer looking for their first move in-house, or an experienced In-House Counsel, to join the team of this well-known and successful international business.
- Eligible to work in the UK and a qualified Lawyer ideally with a top law firm background
- 1 – 3 years PQE*
- Extensive knowledge and experience in commercial law
- In-house experience i.e. secondment would be advantageous
- Upstream oil and gas, shipping/maritime, engineering sector experience (desired)
To be considered for the position, please contact Ted Douglas at McKenzie Douglas, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
*We do not preclude on PQE.
By submitting a job application, you agree to the storage of any personal data provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (in particular professional and other social media) throughout the entire application process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews as applicable). To facilitate subsequent contact for professional purposes only, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The same shall also apply if you are contacted by McKenzie Douglas Ltd regarding vacancies that match your existing profile.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Energy In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Commercial Litigation In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)