Residential Property Paralegal (Residential Developments)
Our client is a Mayfair-based law firm; they are currently recruiting for a residential property paralegal to join their residential developments team. The purpose of this role is to provide support and assistance to Partners and other Fee Earners as well as managing a small caseload where you will be required to carry out some operational work on deals and transactions. Duties will include:
- Conducting research
- Attending seminars/in-house training courses
- Tracking projects and work to set timescales and deadlines, ensuring the clients' needs and expectations are met and managed at all times
- Maintaining accurate data in relation to client matters
- Liaising with clients in person, by telephone and in writing
- Preparing and drafting legal documentation for sign off by the Partners or other Fee Earners within the team.
- Proof reading documents on behalf of other Fee Earners.
- Scheduling of large volumes of documents received as part of a transaction.
If you are interested in this role, you must have completed the LPC and have experience working in a busy residential property department. You will also have a minimum of 320 UCAS points and a 1st/2.1 degree classification.
Salary £25,000 - £28,000.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Residential Property Paralegal (Residential Developments)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly