Commercial Legal Counsel, International Retail Brand, NQ+
About the Company
Our client is an iconic market leader in the retail sector with a broad portfolio of international stores. This dynamic company now has an opportunity for an commercial lawyer to join it's highly regarded in-house legal team in central London.
About the Work
As legal counsel, you will play a key role in providing dedicated legal support and advice on technology contracts and international and procurement contracts, as well as general commercial contracts for the business.You will work work with a dynamic team, reporting directly into a Senior Lawyer.
The ideal candidate will be 0-2 PQE, with a range of commercial experience. Experience with technology contracts would be an advantage. You will also need to have a strong attention to detail, excellent negotiation skills and the ability to build a strong relationship with clients as well as an awareness of what is required when working with a retail brand. This is an exceptional opportunity for a commercial lawyer to join one of the world’s most respected retail companies in a broad role.
For further information, please contact Jessica Goodman of Graff Search 0203 026 2201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The PQE stated is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (North)
- Information Technology In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (North)
- Intellectual Property In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (North)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (North)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport In-House 4-6 Years jobs in London (North)