Looking for a Role in your Ideal Practice Area? – September NQs – International Firms
We are working with international firms who are looking for newly qualified candidates across a range of practice areas.
These are excellent opportunities for candidates who have missed out on a role in their desired practice area and have qualified this September with a reputable firm offering leading experience to their lawyers.
The practice areas we are working on include banking/finance, competition, construction, corporate, employment, funds, IT/IP, restructuring, litigation, pensions, real estate and tax.
Candidates must have undertaken their training contract with a top firm, and at least one seat in their desired practice area. An excellent academic record is also a pre-requisite to apply.
The firms offer an excellent NQ salary, and the opportunity to learn in a supportive and collegiate environment. In addition, the firms have leading training and learning development programmes providing a positive start for any junior lawyer.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Jenna Downy on 0207 374 4759 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice Newly Qualified jobs in Leeds
- Company/Commercial Private Practice Newly Qualified jobs in Leeds
- Competition/EU Private Practice Newly Qualified jobs in Leeds
- Construction Private Practice Newly Qualified jobs in Leeds
- Corporate Private Practice Newly Qualified jobs in Leeds