This firm will offer a friendly and collegiate working environment coupled with a steady flow of stimulating work. This opportunity will offer so much in terms of career development in a very interesting and growing specialism
The firm pairs professional greatness with a friendly and collegiate environment which is the envy of their competitors. With an innovative character that meets the ever changing demands of the 21st Century the firm is rapidly growing to meet the demands of their client base. This success has allowed their staff to grow and develop to more senior positions, taking an active lead in the future direction of the firm.
The firm truly believe in offering a hard working environment where their staff can flourish, but always maintain that they offer a positive working environment based on meritocratic principles that promote fairness and equality.
They are also committed to offering a better work life balance and their staff are given flexible working options in addition to a range of generous benefits package.
- Proactively attracting work according to the needs of the firm and driving business development for the planning team
- Delivery of individual targets with appropriate supervision.
- Ensuring high levels of client satisfaction and building appropriate relationships with clients.
- Adherence of agreed quality procedures and management systems.
- Undertake and deliver work in a commercially effective manner.
- Development of technical and non-technical skills to meet client and firm requirements and demonstrate continuous improvements in all areas of work.
- Strong legal skills in a planning setting.
- Responsible for a broad and varied caseload including negotiating and settling section 106 agreements and section 278 agreements and advising on issues such as enforcement appeals and judicial review work.
- You will be proactive and passionate about your career.
- Proven results in supporting business development across a team or firm.
- Working knowledge of case management systems and Microsoft Office applications.
If this role could be of interest then please get in touch with James for a confidential conversation
Apply for Planning Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly