Commercial Property Solicitor
Elevate is recruiting for a Junior Commercial Property Solicitor to work for an innovative, client-centric law firm based in Kent. You can expect to deal with high quality transactional work for commercial clients, investors and developers.
The successful candidate will have an understanding of client needs, strong communication skills and be able to manage a large and varied caseload.
- Dealing with a wide range of commercial property matters for general business clients, institutions and public authority bodies.
- Handling the sale and purchase of commercial and industrial property some being brown field sites.
- Development of land for residential and business purposes.
- Preparation and approval of leases and all matters relating to the landlord and tenant Act
- Securitisation of assets mainly for banks.
- Providing property support and advice to the Corporate Finance team in relation to corporate deals and M&A work.
- Providing first class client service, demonstrating an understanding of client needs and working to their goals.
Essential experience and skills for success:
- A minimum of 3 months PQE providing transactional support for business clients within a Real Estate team.
- Ability to negotiate and draft contracts with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline driven environment.
- Dependable, responsive, and committed to producing high quality work.
- Flexible, and willing to pitch in on matters and projects to better serve our clients, even if the work falls outside your normal scope of duties.
- Can act independently, and use good judgment, but also not afraid to ask questions.
- Excellent written skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely.
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work.
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.