Company Commercial Partner
Are you looking to join a leading Top 200 firm who are renowned for their dynamic, collegiate and friendly teams? This firm can you give you a platform to build your career whilst dealing with an exceptional quality of clients ranging from HNW individuals through to multinational companies often with an international element.
The firm is increasingly working at the cutting edge of the legal world with a focus on Fintech & emerging technologies.
The firm has a long history of innovation which has shined throughout their 200+ years of operating and continue to burn brightly into the future. They will not compromise on providing the highest quality of advice, service, commitment and value for money and this is shown by the length of many of their client relationships.
They have a particular reputation for their corporate and commercial, private wealth, real estate, dispute resolution, IP and employment work. Within this, they have built a strong track record in the financial services, media, arts and leisure industries.
This firm is not scared of taking every step they can to modernise the practice and they now find themselves working on the most up-to-date sectors including Fintech, Blockchain, cryptocurrency, and emerging technologies.
This is all backed up by both the firm and a large number of its individual lawyers being mentioned in the Legal 500 and Chambers lists.
The Corporate Commercial team sits at the heart of this firm with a strong team of 10 offering expert legal advice. After recent successes, they are now looking to expand their team with a new Corporate Commercial Solicitor.
As a Corporate Commercial Solicitor you will be dealing with matters including but not limited to; M&A's, JV's, shareholder agreements, LLP agreements, buyouts, private equity, general company law matters ,and corporate governance.
This role would suit a driven and ambitious solicitor who is looking to make the move to Partnership or a Partner looking for a lateral move.
- You must be a Corporate Solicitor 6+ years PQE (there is no upper limit in terms of experience)
- You will likely have an existing portable client base but this isn't essential
- Sufficient experience to run transactions and foster relationships with their existing client base
- You should be able to make a significant contribution to the team business development and marketing
- Salary is well above market rate for the right candidate and there is an excellent bonus structure in place.
- The firm has a clear Diversity and Equal Opportunities Policy in place and it applies to all aspects of recruitment, employment, promotion,and training.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Corporate Solicitor 6+ years PQE to join this long established and highly-regarded Top 200 Firm.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Company Commercial Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly