1 day left
- Experience Level
- Mid Level
LAW Absolute have partnered with an innovative automotive start-up based in West London seeking a Legal Counsel to join their team for an initial period of 3 months.
Reporting into the Head of Legal the role is diverse in nature and key responsibilities will include:
- Negotiating, drafting and advising on a range of Commercial and Corporate contracts including supply contracts and customer contracts
- Providing legal support regarding employment and consultancy agreements
- Advising on real estate matters
- Supporting on joint ventures
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a UK qualified Lawyer with excellent communication skills with a commercial and proactive approach to business
- Have the drive and tenacity to work autonomously
- Ideally some experience within the technology sector
If this opportunity is of potential interest please forward your CV to Oliver Kesner – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly