Commercial Lawyer - Home Based
Our client is looking for a Commercial Lawyer to join their highly regarded in-house legal team. This is a 3-month fixed term contract with scope of this being extended depending upon the Project's requirements.
The position will be based at the company HQ in Sevenoaks. The client would consider candidates who are looking for home based positions.
- Reviewing, updating, drafting and advising on general commercial and other contracts for the supply and/or sale of goods or services agreements
- Review, update and improve procedures to ensure compliance with regulations
- Reviewing, updating, drafting and advising on general insurance matters and agreements
- Assisting with and advise on all other legal matters relating to Group companies
- Providing support on projects and legal issues as and when required
- Providing general assistance to the General Counsel
- Dealing with contentious matters as and when required, including but not limited to drafting letters before action, settlement agreements and attending court or tribunal hearings
Our client envisages that candidates with 4+ years PQE plus will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.