Compliance & Quality Assurance Lead- HR
This This Compliance & Quality Assurance Lead- HR role is based in Surrey and sits in a global, market leader. HR Services is an internal global shared services organisation, responsible for delivering centralised and standardised HR services from delivery centres geographically located as appropriate. HR Services are the first point of contact for HR related matters; the team are policy and process experts, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience. The purpose of this role is to enable the HR Services function to actively manage its Quality Assurance and Compliance requirements.
This This Compliance & Quality Assurance Lead- HR role is based in Surrey and involves:
- Develop appropriate quality assurance and compliance tools and techniques and train HR Services employees
- Engage in compliance and control of all processes and activities across all domains
- Facilitate QA and Compliance changes (in relevant Domains) in response to legislation/ regulation changes
- Oversee compliance initiatives such as Data Privacy, SOX, audits across all delivery centres within the hemisphere to identify global impacts and opportunities
- Oversee quality assurance initiatives across all delivery centres within the hemisphere to identify global opportunities
- Own the Risk Management Report (RMR) for HR Services. Monitor risk and compliance of HR Services in line with the RMR
- Develop and maintain appropriate Business Continuity Plans aligned to the continuum of change within HR Services and aligned to the BP Group Defined Practice in conjunction with HR Crisis and Continuity Management and Domain and Delivery Centre Managers. Ensure plans are exercised and updated
This This Compliance & Quality Assurance Lead- HR role is based in Surrey and requires:
- Breadth and depth across the HR technical areas and able to provide professional advice and act as a coach to others in most of the areas
- Compliance & Quality Assurance experience in shared service environment
- Attention to detail and a methodical and systematic approach to day to day work.
- Developing capability and experience in strategic talent management, employee relations, change management, and organisational development and effectiveness (including coaching, organisation design, facilitation, and team development)
- Proven track record in delivering high quality customer experience
- A passion and interest in emerging trends in customer experience and how this can enhance business performance
- Experience of working in a multi-national and multi-lingual environment
- Analytical thinking - comfortable using analytics to identify outcomes and influence decision making; e.g. ER strategies, targeted retention, succession planning & strategic workforce shaping
- Digital fluency - not only comfortable and competent using technology to enable and enhance ways of working and thinking, also comfortable in the wider digital environment and the interface with business transformation including people, processes and data driven actions.
- Proficient in using MS Office applications