I am working with one of the largest and most successful Charities teams outside London that work with a wide and diverse range of clients. The role is bases in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
I am looking to recruit an experienced employment Lawyer advising principally charities and social enterprise and private clients. there is a good mix of contentious and non-contentious employment matters.
- Provide expert legal advice to a wide range of clients.
- Work to ensure financial targets are met.
- Accountability for own financial targets and file management.
- Take ownership of workload and deliver excellent service to clients
- Support other fee earners in the team and helping them manage their caseloads.
- Prepare and present presentations for seminars and breakfast briefings.
- Assist in driving the team forward through business development strategies.
- Ensure files are managed in compliance with office procedures, including Lexcel.
- 2 - 4 years PQE in employment law. Experience in HR, litigation is desirable.
- Good communication skills both oral and written, including spelling and grammar.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines.
- Good numerical skills.
- Ability to work in a busy team.
They are looking for:
- A mature and responsible attitude.
- Strong attention to detail with a methodical and logical approach.
- Personable and professional outlook.
- Evidence of an understanding of and empathy with the voluntary sector.
If you are interested in the role please call Rob Angrave at CRA Consulting on 0114 241 8030