Competition Lawyer NQ+ Invest in your Future
3 days left
- Experience Level
- Junior Level
The competition team at this international law firm is highly regarded, sizable and experienced with strength across all areas of competition law. The team act on wide variety of interesting and high profile work across all the key areas of UK and EU competition law including:
- antitrust - extensive experience of advising on criminal and civil cartels investigations by the CMA
- merger control - regularly advise on Phase 1 and 2 UK mergers
- Market investigations – including two reent high profile CMA investigations
- Competition litigation- advising on follow-on damages claims both on the claimant and defence side, as well as other types of stand-alone competition law claims.
- State aid - a 'centre of excellence' for the firm, advising on highly sensitive and innovative matters where they have achieved exceptional outcomes for our clients.
This is an exciting time to join the firm given the continued growth of the firm in the UK and internationally, including across Europe. It is also an opportunity to be a key part of the growth and expansion of the competition group as they look to expand the team's presence in the UK and in Europe.
To be considered for this role, you will be a junior lawyer either having recently qualified or with a couple of years post qualification experience. You will have gained your experience at a repuitable competition practice either in the UK or in Brussels. The role would suit someone who wants to work in a more entrepreneurial environment and who wishes to work more closely with clients and gain more hands on experience.
Learn more – in confidence – by contacting Sharon Samra for further information on 0207 400 2038 or email@example.com, quoting reference SZ42123.
Sharon is currently handling a range of assistant solicitor, associate and senior associate vacancies in this area of practice. For further information visit www.ejlegal.co.uk/search-law-jobs
Apply for Competition Lawyer NQ+ Invest in your Future
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly