Real Estate Lawyer 2+ PQE *High profile work with an award winning team*
The real estate team of this global law firm handles many high profile assignments in the UK and their presence in many jurisdictions means they are able to capitalise on the wave of inward investment characterising the UK market. The team has experienced strong growth in its range of clients and quality of instructions and commands a highly respected profile in the industry. This is reflected in its top tier rankings in the directories and by the awards it wins.
- The team acts for a wide domestic and international client base including developers, investors, landlords, financiers and occupiers.
- They are looking to recruit an Associate in the Real Estate transactional team. You will work with a variety of partners in the team but in addition to this, the role will require you to quickly establish good relationships with clients as well as other areas of the firm including construction, tax and property finance.
- The opportunity will expose you to cutting edge and high profile transactions, international client base and all within a collegiate and dynamic team. You will welcome the opportunity to work on transactions outside of the UK which will add to the wide ranging caseload.
- To be considered for the role, you will have gained at least two years’ PQE and will have trained at a leading UK Real Estate team.
- You will have gained good experience of acting on a wide range of commercial property, development and investment transactions and will have experience of acting for other important players in the Real Estate industry such as financiers and occupiers.
- You can expect plenty of responsibility, together with as much support as you need.
Learn more – in confidence – by contacting Sharon Samra for further information on 0207 400 2038 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference SZ40870.
Sharon is currently handling a range of assistant solicitor, associate and senior associate vacancies in this area of practice. For further information visit www.ejlegal.co.uk/search-law-jobs.
Apply for Real Estate Lawyer 2+ PQE *High profile work with an award winning team*
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly