Top In-house Contract Role - Corporate Paralegal - Boutique US Investment Bank
My Client is a well known boutique US investment bank looking to hire a Corporate paralegal on an initial contract basis.
Key responsibilities include -
- Review, drafting and preparation of NDAs as required by different trading desks and other functions (ABS, Credit, Wealth, IT, etc.)
- Maintenance and update the NDA tracker spreadsheet on a regular basis
- Reviewing amendments requested to the businesses terms of business and preparing appropriate side letters
- Reviewing third party brokers’ terms of business
- Review, collection and preparation of documents as part of KYC review processes
- Completion of due diligence questionnaires with respect to the business from third parties
- Managing execution of documents, agreements, etc. by the relevant signatories across the business
- Attending to incoming queries coming from the Client on boarding team
- Preparation and assisting with respect to internal and regulatory reviews
A strong candidate should have a strong academic background, and relevant experience from either a top Investment bank or leading law firm.
To apply for the role please send your CV to email@example.com or call 02076486952 for more information.