Clinical Negligence Solicitor
We are currently seeking to appoint a clinical negligence Solicitor / Fee earner to join our Serious injury department. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for personal and career growth opportunities, which allows you to build upon your litigation experience within a friendly and supportive practice.
We're a passionate, forward thinking and modern law firm. From our state-of-the-art offices in Manchester, we provide a range of legal services to clients all around England and Wales.
Our approach is clear. We strive for a unique, transparent culture, one that has an impact on both our clients and our colleagues.
We want people to join us for a career, rather than simply a job. Which is why believe that each and every one of our employees should be given the training and development they need to grow and flourish. We stay true to our values, inspiring confidence and rewarding ambition. Wherever you want to go, we'll help to get you there.
Working together, we believe we can find a better way.
About the role
Due to continued expansion we are now seeking a Solicitor / Fee earner to handle a litigated and non-litigated caseload of Clinical Negligence claims in a high-quality and commercially effective manner.
- Performing fee earning tasks in a commercially effective manner to meet agreed targets.
- Maintaining the case file on the case management system accurately and clearly such that anyone picking up the file is able to understand the present position and be able to take responsibility for it if required.
-Maintaining high standards of client care and ensure feedback is reported for Lexcel, Legal 500, Website or Ekomi purposes.
- Carrying out tasks outside of the day to day fee earning to support the team or the wider firm such as providing training, generating repeat instructions from clients, and drafting content for LinkedIn and the website.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulation and applicable firm policies and procedures including the SRA Handbook.
- Reporting any material or non-material breaches of the regulations to the COLP/COFA.
With at least 3 years experience of handling Clinical Negligence litigated claims, you should be highly self motivated and organised and be comfortable managing volume caseload in a commercially effective manner.
You should be driven and willing to prove yourself in this fast paced environment, whilst maintaining a high level of client service.
Ambition and determination to exceed expectations are essential.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.