Residential Property Paralegal
We are looking for a new Conveyancing Paralegal to join our Edgbaston office
The role of the Paralegal is to provide effective support to our New Build Team.
- Providing full support to our Conveyancing Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using our case management system.
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
- Have excellent knowledge and experience within residential conveyancing, particularly new builds
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation.
- Possess high levels of speed and accuracy.
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable.
In return, we offer interesting work in a friendly and supportive environment. Salary is negotiable and will depend on experience and qualifications.
We have been established for over 25 years and now have over 150 staff in 6 locations throughout Birmingham & the West Midlands. We specialise in property, family, wills, employment and litigation and also provide a range of commercial services. In 2015 and 2016 we were Birmingham's leading conveyancer for residential property purchases, as verified by official Land Registry data.
We are a progressive, forward-thinking practice and offer a supportive working environment together with opportunities for career development.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.