Interim Senior Legal Counsel
Telecoms company seeks Interim Senior Legal Counsel for a three month contract and flexible daily rate:
- Provide pragmatic and commercial legal advice to the business.
- Liaising with business unit Board to manage workload and expectations.
- Draft and negotiate customer and supplier contracts.
- Draft and negotiate business partner, distributor and sales agency agreements.
- Advise on Intellectual Property matters.
- Update precedent contracts and terms and conditions as and when required.
- Proof read and approve marketing and sales materials.
- Project manage matters relating to a contract, for example ensuring Service descriptions, Service Levels, Charges and other commercial, financial and operational matters have been approved by the relevant person in the business, such that obtaining those approvals does not delay signature of a contract or result in the business having to accept any onerous terms.
- Advise the business on the interpretation of commercial contracts.
- Researching the points of law.
- Keeping up to date with changes in relevant law.
- Manage instructed solicitors and counsel where required.
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Interim Senior Legal Counsel
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly