Project / Banking Finance Lawyer - In-house
Our client is a leading trading / commodities organisation looking for an in-house lawyer with a background in Banking / Project Finance. This is a varied and interesting role where you will work with a highly regarded team and get good exposure to quality work.
Based in London the ideal candidate will:
- Be a UK qualified solicitor with strong academics and at least 1-year PQE
- Have trained and qualified at a good regional, national or international law firm
- Have a strong grounding in finance and facility documentation (credit facilities, guarantees, security documents, conditions precedent)
- Be able to assist and help the department on all financial and corporate matters for the Group
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a commercial / business outlook to their work
The successful candidate must be able to point to strong communication skills and good business and commerciality skills. You will need to be hungry and ambitious and keen to push your career forward in a vibrant, fast moving in-house legal department.
Our client envisages that candidates with between 1 - 3 years PQE will have the relevant skills / knowledge for this position, however this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant experience.
For more information on this great in-house opportunity please contact Simon Campbell at QED Legal. If this position isn't for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.
Apply for Project / Banking Finance Lawyer - In-house
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly