Paralegal (Sales & Home Ownership) - (Exeter)
Our client is a full service law firm with offices across the UK, Middle East and Far East. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales & Home Ownership paralegal to join their top tier Housing & Regeneration team in Exeter. This is an excellent opportunity for an LPC graduate looking for an entry level role - duties will include:
- Assisting on residential conveyancing matters
- Advising private developers and registered providers on the sale of new build properties;
- Routine property and conveyancing transactions; small disposals and acquisitions; land swaps
- Negotiation of deeds of grant of rights, easements and wayleaves, substation leases and transfers;
- Dealing with adoption agreements for roads, sewers, and open spaces;
- Assisting with completions, Land Registry applications and requisitions, SDLT returns;
- Assisting solicitors and partners on property and developments transactions for housing associations and developers,
Salary - up to £20,000.
Interested candidates must have an excellent academic record The ideal candidate will be a LLB/GDL/LPC graduate ideally with an advanced elective in property law and a keen interest in this sector.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Paralegal (Sales & Home Ownership) - (Exeter)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly