Plot Sales Paralegal
Our client is a regional firm with an excellent reputation, which acts for well known house developers.
- Dealing with plot conveyancing files from inception to post completion
- Preparing completion statements
- Carrying out due diligence checks
- Reviewing property search results and mortgage offers
- Drafting responses to Land Registry requirements
- Corresponding with the developer, buyer and lender throughout the whole transaction
- Dealing with Help to Buy Transactions
The successful candidate will either have a genuine interest in a a career in property or some experience in the field.
Salary is dependant on experience but the salary is competitive at all levels.
Career development is on offer for the right candidate, in the form of managing junior members of the team or managing key client accounts.