For full details about this client based in Great Yarmouth please contact Kate James on 0121 6348800.
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Draft, review and provide advice on a variety of corporate and commercial agreements
- Support real estate transactions and activities as required.
- Support contract management and disputes
- Assisting in the maintenance of group companies/branches and establishment/closure
- Instruction and coordination of external service providers
- Reporting to Group Company Secretariat
- Providing information to support business units and functions
- Facilitating collaboration across the Group's business units and functions to achieve compliance objectives
- Assisting the establishment and delivery of employee training on corporate compliance issues
- Review and analyse contracts, agreements scenarios to ensure pragmatic balance of commercial benefit and risk, and inclusion of risk reduction and mitigation provisions.
Post Qualification Experience of 2 years minimum
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding and complex business environment
- Commercial experience and awareness and ability to provide pragmatic and robust advice and support
Ability to quickly build credible relationships and influence individuals at all levels of the organisation
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Good basic salary and the opportunity to work In House in Great Yarmouth