Special Counsel - Real Estate Finance Lawyer
Special Counsel - Real Estate Finance Lawyer - Up £150,000
Location - Central London
Why work as a Real Estate Finance Lawyer here?
- Global International law firm;
- Ability to manage your own work-life balance via flexible working hours and an option to work from home;
- Clear track to Partnership
- Chance to build a practice
- Opportunity for a Senior Associate to step up.
Why do you enjoy working as a Real Estate Finance Lawyer here?
"I enjoy working here because it is a reputable firm delivering diverse and high-quality clients. We also work on major projects and manage our own portfolio of clients allowing us to build and maintain relationships with our clients. Alongside this, it is a very supportive environment and everyone is very sociable." - Real Estate Finance Lawyer (3 years)
What do you need to succeed here?
- Qualified lawyer with post-qualification experience at a major law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for Real Estate Finance specifically advising lenders and borrowers on the full range of real estate finance deals across all sectors, including highly structured multi-jurisdictional transactions;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs;
- Experience of negotiating with counterparts.
I am looking for a career driven Real Estate Finance Lawyer on an upward trajectory. Interviews are looking at taking place within the next two weeks so contact me on 02072696316 or Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
Apply for Special Counsel - Real Estate Finance Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly