For full details about this FTSE 100 business please contact Kate James at Michael Page on 0121 6348800.
This role will require:
- General commercial work. Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
- The ability to effectively and concisely communicate legally complex concepts and key issues and ideas in written and oral communications
- The ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with legal and business stakeholders as well as manage stakeholder expectations effectively are all key skills.
You will be:
- Qualified lawyer (Solicitor, Barrister, Attorney or equivalent)
* Experience in Commercial contracts
- Experience of software and technology contracts would be ideal but is certainly not essential
- Would suit a lawyer already in house looking for a new challenge or a lawyer want to move from Private Practice
Opportunity to join a large in house legal team based in Birmingham. Flexible working and the opportunity to work from home 1 - 2 days per week. For the right candidate we can consider someone working 4 days per week Good basic salary and excellent benefits package.