Commercial Solicitor - In House
For full details about this vacancy please contact Kate James on 0121 6348800.
In this vacancy you will:
- Draft, review, negotiate and advises on a broad range of commercial and corporate contracts (to include procurement contracts, sales contracts, Ts & Cs, IT, logistics and facility agreements) in order to minimise risk and ensure commercial suitability
- Creates and updates template contracts and manages their use by each business
- Establishes and improves commercial processes including the effective administration and management of contracts using a contract management system
You will also get exposure to all other areas of legal work that an in house legal team look after. Whilst focusing on commercial contracts, this is a varied in house role in a fast paced and successful business.
You will be a:
- Qualified as a solicitor
- Approximately 3 plus years PQE
- Strong private practice background gained at a top tier law firm
- Commercial Contracts experience with the ability to manage other areas of work in a busy legal team.
Exciting opportunity with good basic salary, car allowance and bonus.