Commercial Solicitor - In House
My client is a well-known household name in the professional services sphere. They are looking to a grow their team in Birmingham. You will join an established wider legal team.
In this role, the successful candidate will: - provide legal advice, guidance and support to the UK Business. This will include:
- Drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements including NDAs, novations, master service agreements, guarantees, contract amendments and supplier agreements
- Assisting with projects such as large scale contract reviews and template updates;
- Creating contract summaries and risk reports; and
- Dealing with ad hoc contract queries from the business and legal queries relating to the wider bank.
You will be a UK qualified solicitor:
- NQ - 5 years PQE
- Have solid experience advising on commercial matters
- My client will consider applications from either private practice or In House solicitors
Excellent salary with benefits, together with the opportunity for flexible and home working.