Real Estate Lawyer | International Law Firm | Dubai
Our client, a well regarded international law firm, has an opportunity for a Real Estate associate to join their Dubai office. Our client has over 50 lawyers across the Gulf and you will be working with a highly rated Real Estate partner and advising on a wide range of property issues including:
- major Real Estate developments;
- Strata law;
- Real Estate financing;
- acquisition, disposals and management of property portfolios;
- development of landmark buildings;
- hotel and leisure transactions;
- commercial leasing/licensing and retail work.
The right candidate for this position will have at least 2 years' post qualified experience in a well regarded Real Estate team. Experience in the region would be desirable however not required.
*Candidates outside of the stated PQE will be considered if they can show the requisite competencies.
Apply for Real Estate Lawyer | International Law Firm | Dubai
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly