Corporate Law, min 2 yrs PQE
Top rated Corporate Team of a Global law firm are looking to recruit a Corporate Law Solicitor, min 2 yrs PQE.
The Corporate team handles hundreds of M&A transactions each year domestically and internationally, with the mid-market forming the mainstay of the work they do in the UK. They act for numerous domestic and international corporate and institutional clients.
Working as part of their market leading team, candidates will undertake a broad range of work that will cover their core Corporate services including:
- Cross-border M&A (public and private), including:
- inception, planning and due diligence
- deal execution
- post-merger integrations
- joint ventures
- growth by alternatives to M&A
- Capital Markets (equity and debt)
- Private Equity
- Investment Funds
- Venture Capital
- Corporate Governance
The ideal candidate will:
- specialise in M&A or PE work;
- have strong technical skills, with an international awareness and focus to their work;
- be able to demonstrate an excellent academic record and the ability to manage more junior lawyers;
- be able to create and deliver sustainable, high quality client service whilst also considering client's wider business objectives; and
- be keen to get involved in business development and help drive the practice forward. Their Corporate practice group is a truly International practice with an established track record of growth and development. Career prospects for the right candidates are excellent.
Apply for Corporate Law, min 2 yrs PQE
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly