A leading US firm is looking to add a Corporate M&A Associate to its world-renowned team, based in the City.
The role involves advising on private company acquisitions and disposals, including both share and business/asset deals; private company reorganisations and intra-group transfers; as well as setting up acquisition structures, including shareholder, investor agreements and shareholder funding arrangements.
The successful Corporate M&A Associate will advise on the corporate aspects of management and executive incentive packages, as well as general corporate matters such as share buy-backs, capital reductions, distributions and corporate governance matters. A hands-on approach to advising on ad hoc day-to-day corporate and commercial queries from corporate clients will be required.
Maintaining and developing client relationships is a key part of the role and you will be expected to get involved in business development activities, playing a part in the ongoing development and success of the department, as well as firm-wide marketing initiatives.
The Corporate M&A Associate will also assist with the development of junior legal staff, including supervising junior members of the team in their work.
Experience and qualifications required:
- Qualified solicitor with minimum 2 years’ PQE
- Relevant post-qualification experience gained at a recognised and busy corporate practice.
- Proven ability to handle and progress certain matters with minimal supervision.
- Client-facing experience.
To discuss the position in more detail or to apply, contact Luke Williams at Interlink Recruitment on 0161 827 4372 or send him an email to, Luke@interlinkrecruitment.com.
* Please note salary and experience are used as a guide. We are happy to consider all candidates who can clearly show they have the skills to fulfil the above role.
Apply for M&A Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly