Dispute Resolution 2-5 PQE Prestigious City firm - London
Our client is one of the most respected law firms in the world and this is amongst the most prestigious dispute resolution work available in the City.
Their dispute resolution practice covers High Court matters, domestic and international arbitrations, formal inquiries and inter-jurisdictional disputes.
The matters worked on by the group are challenging and sophisticated. Associates are given as much responsibility and client contact as they are ready for, and it is entirely possible for Junior Associates to take the lead either on the whole of a matter or on part of it.
- Advising on the legal and commercial aspects of a range of commercial and financial disputes;
- Advising on litigation including cross-border disputes
- Advising on commercial and financial arbitration;
- Advising on investigations and enforcement actions brought by regulators;
As well as the technical aspects of the role, you will also
- Develop professional relationships with clients
- Support the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm
- Support partners' work in an efficient and professional way
To be considered for this prestigious opportunity, you will have:
- Strong academics and a high level of intellectual rigour;
- Training and 2-5 years' PQE from within the disputes department at a leading international law firm;
- Previous experience giving dispute resolution advice in a strategic context;
- First rate drafting skills;
- Broad exposure to complex, high value disputes
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment;
- Resilience under pressure;
- The ability to deal with clients in a relaxed and confident manner;
This position attracts market-leading remuneration.
For solicitors with appropriate equivalent common-law experience based abroad, an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will also be available.
This is a stellar opportunity to grow your career with a top ranked, high profile team.
To discuss this opportunity please send your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +44(0)203 950 0528 for a confidential discussion.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Dispute Resolution 2-5 PQE Prestigious City firm - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly