Finance NQ-3 PQE Prestigious City firm - London
Our client is one of the most respected law firms in the world and this is amongst the most prestigious Finance work available in the City.
Their multi-specialist Financing practice covers the full gamut of financing work and types of client, broadly broken up into:
- Acquisition and Leveraged Finance
- Corporate Recovery/Insolvency
The transactions worked on by the group are challenging and sophisticated. Junior lawyers have the very real chance to work across each of the different areas and Associates are given as much responsibility and client contact as they are ready for. It is entirely possible for Junior Associates to take the lead either on the whole of a transaction or part of it.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending the legal and commercial aspects of documentation;
- Advising on the financing elements of a range of corporate and commercial issues;
- Advising on acquisition and leveraged finance, asset finance, project finance and structured finance;
- Advising on debt capital market transactions, corporate recovery and insolvency and securitisations;
- Advising on bank lending of all kinds, including corporate and sovereign;
As well as the technical aspects of the role, you will also
- Develop professional relationships with clients
- Support the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm
- Support partners' work in an efficient and professional way
To be considered for this prestigious opportunity, you will have:
- Strong academics and a high level of intellectual rigour;
- Training and up to three years' PQE from a leading international law firm - high quality NQ level lawyers are VERY welcome;
- The ability to draft, advise and negotiate in relation to complex transactions
- Exceptional legal/commercial knowledge and drafting skills;
- Broad exposure across a range of high value transactions
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment;
- The ability to deal with clients in a relaxed and confident manner;
This is a stellar opportunity to grow your career with arguably the most prestigious team in the City.
To discuss this opportunity please send your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on +44 (0)203 950 0528 for a confidential discussion.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Finance NQ-3 PQE Prestigious City firm - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Asset Finance Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Capital Markets Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Structured Products (incl Securitisation) Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)