Corporate 3+ PQE Prestigious City firm - London
Our client is one of the most respected law firms in the world and this is amongst the most prestigious corporate work available in the City.
Their corporate group acts for a broad range of clients and handles a variety of work of all types rather than specializing in one small area. This leads to regular client contact and involvement in clients' broader business interests. As part of this group, you'll be exposed to the legal and commercial decision making at some of the world's largest and most recognisable commercial organisations.
The transactions worked on by the group are challenging and sophisticated. Associates have the very real chance to work across a range of different areas and Associates are given as much responsibility and client contact as they are ready for. It is entirely possible for Junior Associates to take the lead either on the whole of a transaction or part of it: Partners are genuinely keen to encourage Associates to take as much responsibility as they feel ready for.
- Advising on the legal and commercial aspects of a wide range of corporate and commercial matters including mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, private equity, outsourcing etc.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending the legal and commercial aspects of documentation.
- Advising on the legal and commercial aspects of the full range of equity-related capital market transactions, including initial public offerings and equity-related secondary issues and offerings
As well as the technical aspects of the role, you will also
- Develop professional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Support the wider team in developing business and raising the profile of the firm
- Managing/supervising the work of others as appropriate
To be considered for this prestigious opportunity, you will have:
- Strong academics and a high level of intellectual rigour;
- Training and most likely between three and six years' PQE, gained at a leading international law firm;
- The ability to draft, advise and negotiate in relation to complex transactions
- Exceptional legal/commercial knowledge and drafting skills;
- Broad exposure across a range of high value transactions
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment;
- The ability to deal with clients in a relaxed and confident manner;
This position attracts excellent remuneration. For solicitors with appropriate equivalent common-law experience based abroad, an excellent sponsorship and relocation package will also be available.
This is a stellar opportunity to grow your career with a top ranked, high profile team.
To discuss this opportunity please send your CV in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call David on 0203 950 0528.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Apply for Corporate 3+ PQE Prestigious City firm - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly