Senior Assistant Company Secretary - Global FinTech
A global FinTech business is seeking a Senior Assistant Company Secretary with responsibilities to include:
- Minute taking and board administration
- Assistance in preparation for Board meetings
- Managing and supporting the corporate governance activities of the Group
- Assisting with internal policies and procedures for the institution.
This role will require you to be a qualified company secretary who has had experience in a similar role. It is advantageous to have had experience in a financial services business although this is not essential.
What's in it for you?
- Salary of circa £65,000
- Chance to progress to a more senior role down the line
What do you need to do now?
If you're interested in this role, please apply below now.
Apply for Senior Assistant Company Secretary - Global FinTech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly