Talent Manager (EMEA)
Elevate is recruiting for an EMEA Talent Acquisition Manager with at least 5 years relevant experience, for a permanent position based in Leeds.
You might be the right person if you:
- Are looking for a service orientated recruitment role.
- Have several years’ experience finding and placing the very best legal talent.
- Are a creative and process orientated thinker who is able to solve problems.
- Are passionate about delivering excellent quality and service.
- Love working with candidates to enhance their careers.
- Like the sound of working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Never want to cold call again!
- Work from home two days a week.
- Develop sourcing, on boarding, development, performance management and retention strategies.
- Work independently from high-level objectives with minimal management oversight.
- Build a broad and varied database of qualified Lawyers in the EMEA, US and Asia Pacific.
- Develop engagement activities to keep Lawyers connected to Elevate.
- Strong knowledge of the legal sourcing industry in the UK with a focus on staffing on demand/contract lawyers.
- Client-centric, strategic thinker with a keen eye for identifying client challenges and solutions quickly.
- Ability to define criteria for effectively deploying technology to maximise efficiency.
- Compelling communication skills with the ability to inspire candidates and clients.
- Skilled at assessing candidate capabilities and cultural fit to meet client needs.
- Detail oriented without losing sight of the big picture.
- Flexibility to work in a dynamic environment.
- Highly motivated by accountability and able to meet and exceed objectives and deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a curious, creative and innovative mind set.
Skills for Success:
- Comfortable using a broad range of technology to bring efficiencies to the recruiting and managing process.
- Experience using cloud-based applications.
- Good understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Skilled at using online portals (like LinkedIn) to source a broad range of talent.
- Sufficient MS Office skills to create documents, reports and edit presentation materials.
- 5 years’ experience in the UK legal sector with at least 3 years in a sourcing capacity for legal services or professional services organisation.
- Bachelor's degree, law degree or MBA preferred.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. Our global team of lawyers, engineers, consultants and business experts improve efficiency, quality and outcomes for customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Ranked on the Inc. 5000 list of Fastest-Growing Private Companies two years in a row.
- Ranked as a top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners three years in a row.
- Lead Partner of the FT Innovative Lawyers Awards.